Dear KMN EyeCare visitors, you need to know that your health, your family, doctors and our staff are top priority in difficult times like today due to the outbreak of the Corona virus (COVID-19).
We want you to always be protected when visiting KMN EyeCare
We want to assure you that we are taking serious steps to create a safe and comfortable environment when you visit KMN EyeCare.
For the sake of this, the following are the precautions and anticipation for COVID-19 transmission in KMN EyeCare:
- In every entrance of KMN EyeCare, temperature checking will applied on every visitors
- Next, you will be asked to fill a form to decide, whether you're going to be checked at KMN EyeCare or referred other to another hospital.
- Before entering the clinic, you must wash your hands with Alcohol Handrub that we've provided.
- Please use the medical mask whenever you're in KMN EyeCare.
- Our staff will place a sticker on your clothing to indicate that you've washed your hands, put on mask and gone through the COVID-19 screening.
- Please close your mouth and nose whenever your coughing or sneezing during your existence in KMN EyeCare.
- In certain condition, doctors and nurses might have to use medical mask, gloves and goggle glass during examination.
- You're strongly suggested to wash your hands as often as you can during your existence in KMN EyeCare.
- Keep a minimum of 1 meter sitting / standing distance from others.
- The family that accompanies you to the consultation room is limited to 1 person.
Monitoring the Development of COVID-19
We proactively monitor the situation to be able to act quickly on all developments in the spread of COVID-19. As soon as possible we will provide information to you if there are changes in our operations related to this condition.
We sincerely thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding in facing such a difficult time now. We really appreciate you for entrusting your eye health to KMN EyeCare. May you and your loved ones always be in good and healthy condition.