KMN EyeCare is part of the well-known and trusted ANJ Healthcare and was founded by Dr. Sjakon G. Tahija when it’s first clinic was opened in 2004. Dr. Sjakon’s passion for eye health and excellent medical results led the way for the creation of 5 KMN EyeCare hospital and clinics across Indonesia today. These eye centers are located in Kemayoran, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Selatan, Pantai Indah Kapuk, and Semarang.
A personal relationship in a welcoming environment | Our vision & mission
At KMN EyeCare, our vision is to become an international benchmark of quality in healthcare. Our mission is to strive for the highest quality of medical outcome and patient services through highly ethical and competent professionals. We’re committed to ensuring that you feel welcome in our hospital and clinics, as well as well-informed throughout the diagnostic and treatment processes. Our greatest joy stems from accompanying you on your journey to better vision. To make your stay as comfortable and successful as possible, our facilities consist of the following:
- State of the art diagnostic and surgical equipment
- Laboratory and pharmacy
- Call center for all KMN EyeCare concerns
- Well-structured and systematic appointment system
- Waiting area with snack bar, playground and high-speed WIFI
- Optical shop for eye wear
- Praying room (musholla)
- Klinik Diabetes Nusantara Kebon Jeruk & Jakarta Selatan
- Agreements with varying insurance companies (click to see list)
- Agreements with varying employers (click to see list)
- Agreements with varying banks and FinTech Companies (click to see list)
Excellent results: Statistics of success
While we at KMN EyeCare value the emotional connection that we build with our patients, we also allow the numbers to speak for themselves. For example, KMN EyeCare serves more than 125,000 outpatients every year, including more than 10,000 eye surgeries per year.
Our use of state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical equipment, along with our professional staff and doctors, has led to a 96% of our patients stating that they are satisfied or very satisfied with their experience at KMN EyeCare. This is why 96% of our patients are willing to recommend KMN EyeCare to their friends or relatives. (source: Patients Satisfaction Survey)
Furthermore, nearly all our ophthalmologists have undergone international fellowships in their respective specialization, which consists of treatments such as:
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Oculoplasty & Blepharoplasty
- Dry Eye
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
KMN EyeCare has additionally been organizing a biannual International Ophthalmology Meeting since 2008, by the name of BIOR or Bali International Ophthalmology Review.